Feggari Peeling Exfoliating Glove!! The Glove everyone can not live without!!
Feggari Peeling Glove
THIS TREATMENT DOES NOT REQUIRE SURGERY OR DRUGS…
What does the Feggari Peeling Glove do? What benefits can I expect?
The Secret is Exfoliation
Feggari Peeling Glove is an exfoliating glove that removes dull and devitalised skin. It is recommended as a skin-rejuvenating treatment because it promotes the skin’s regular and natural exfoliating process. The Feggari Peeling Glove is made from 100% Natural Fibres. The secret of its effectiveness lies in how it is woven. Composed of irregular threads of different degrees of elasticity, this exclusive process consents perfect adherence to the surface of the skin enabling it to eliminate impurities even in the most minute cavities, such as pores.
The benefits occurred from the consumers who suffer from ailments such as dry dead and devitalized skin, Eczema, Psoriasis, Ingrown Hair, Stretch Marks, Cellulite, Sun Spots, Acne affected Skin and many other impairments have seen a light at the end of the tunnel.
After using the Feggari Peeling Glove, you will see and feel the results immediately. Don’t waste time, renew your skin today!
It’s important to keep your face and body smooth and silky in order to fight aging, using the Feggari Peeling Glove treatment at least once a week. This treatment cleanses your skin deep down, making it more radiant and elastic.
Over the years, and specifically between the ages of 25-30, the cell renewal process slows down. This means our skin starts to look dull, with an uneven thickened texture. In some cases, our complexion can look uneven, because dead skin cells build up on the surface. However, even before the age of 30 our skin needs exfoliating action: a metropolitan lifestyle and contact with pollutant particles can negatively affect cell turnover.
Air pollution not only threatens our health but also our looks!
Every day, air pollution attacks plants and monuments – and also our skin. The presence of oxides, hydrocarbons and particles of heavy metal, particularly iron, blocks normal epidermal respiration, damaging the skin’s natural protective film and promoting the production of free radicals, which accelerate cell aging.
This is why the number of people who suffer from hypersensitivity and allergies, even at a young age, continues to rise.
Delicate skin which tend to redden easily, problems with fragile capillaries, irritability or even allergies. Dry dehydrated skin with a tendency towards oiliness.
These are the characteristics of hypersensitive skin, and dermatologists have noted a constant increase of people with this kind of skin.
This is why the Feggari Peeling Glove is indispensable not only for mature skin, but also for younger skin. Its exfoliating principle purifies the skin, getting rid of harmful substances.
It improves the flow of oxygen to the skin and stimulates cell metabolism, neutralising the corrosive effect of pollutants, stimulating cell respiration and slowing down the skins aging process.
Feggari Peeling is recommended:
- Before using any treatment product (anti-wrinkle cream, moisturiser, nourishing cream, anti-cellulite) because, by unclogging the pores, it allows the active principles in the creams to penetrate more deeply, increasing their effectiveness
- For cellulite in particular, the benefits are doubled thanks also to the massaging action, which stimulates micro circulation
- Before hair removal, because Feggari Peeling Glove perfectly prepares the area to be treated, freeing ingrown hairs
- To prepare your skin for the sun, because skin that has been cleansed of “old” cells tans better and more evenly, and you’ll keep your tan longer
- To keep your skin looking beautiful during the summer: when you start to peel after tanning, a massage with Feggari Peeling Glove quickly gets rid of unsightly flaky skin; your skin will immediately look smoother and more radiant, and it will stay in excellent shape so that, day after day, you can get a deep and even tan
- After your summer vacation, when your skin feels dry and flaky, Feggari Peeling Glove eliminates the remains of your tan, immediately making your skin smooth and supple. But that’s not all! It helps prevent and lighten dark spots on your face, hands and décolletage caused by the sun.
- Feggari Peeling Glove is also extraordinarily effective against stretch marks and for skin that has suffered from acne (with the same results as peeling procedures performed using more aggressive traditional methods).
If your back, legs and arms have blemishes, pimples or particularly rough skin, The Magic Peeling Glove will instantly make your skin smooth and soft. If your facial skin looks dull and lifeless, Magic Peeling will restore a healthy, radiant complexion.
Feggari Peeling Glove is the cosmetic answer for men. It is practical and simple to use both on the face and the body. It cleanses the skin deep down, eliminates roughness and imperfections such as Acne, revitalising the skin and maintaining elasticity, therefore helping to prevent the ageing process of the skin.
Feggari Peeling Glove®
Instructions – How to get the best results
Step 1 – Soften your skin by bathing or staying under a very warm shower for at least 5 minutes. You will achieve the best results by using the Feggari Peeling Glove after a sauna or Turkish bath.
Step 2 – Rinsing is essential, thoroughly rinse the skin of all soaps, bath foams, detergents and oils, because they can reduce the exfoliating action.
Step 3 – Wet the glove and squeeze out the excess water. The glove should only be used on wet skin, not under a stream of water. Rub the skin vigorously in a vertical direction, until you see flakes of exfoliated skin.
How often should I exfoliate?
The treatment is recommended at least once a week, for young skin. For skin that is older and more mature use twice a week. This should only be used as a guide, as everyone has different skin types. If you have cosmetics products on your skin, remove these first with solid natural soap.
Rinse thoroughly under running water, squeeze out excess water and hang out to dry.
Every second or third week use some body soap or hair shampoo to freshen the glove.
Do not wash in the washing machine.
Warning on skin problems
- Don’t use the glove if you have skin problems, open wounds or irritated skin
- When using the glove on the face avoid areas around the eyes
- The light redness that may appear after treatment may be due to the reactivation of micro-circulation
- For hygienic reasons, we suggest that only one person use the glove.
The Feggari Peeling glove is an excellent hypoallergenic treatment for even the most sensitive skin types.